Thursday, October 31, 2013

Free Health Information: Ask the Medical Student and Receive Professional Information

Obtaining health advice that is worthy is hard to come by. As a medical student, I am surrounded by mountains of resources, professionals and experiences from which you can benefit. I cannot diagnose, treat or prescribe but I can give health information which can help you with your situation. All information that you give in the email is purely confidential and will be deleted upon receipt. No information will be published anywhere.Why do we do provide a free health information service? Simply put -- because we care. I will have my doctorate in naturopathic medicine two years from now. I already have 3 years of intense medical training under my belt and that is after a B.Sc in Cell and Molecular Biology. I know that most people are completely bewildered with the health industry and are looking for ways to obtain health without spending a fortune and without the standard mechanistic medical protocol. Complementary and Alternative medicine is flourishing and it is due to results patients receive. Holistic medicine heals and restores health to numerous chronic health conditions that traditional medicine cannot touch.Our medical philosophy: Remove the cause of illness, treat the underlying issue and support the individual's mind and body. This is how medicine should be practiced. Treating the symptoms only encourages the illness to penetrate deeper and cause further harm.Some example health topics:* Asthma* Acne and other Skin Complaints* Diabetes Type I and II* Cardiovascular health* Attention Deficit Disorder* Losing Weight* Depression* Irritable Bowel Syndrome* Diets* Alternatives to Gall Bladder Removal* Cell salts - which one?* What should I eat?* Digestive problems* Chlorine issues* Food allergies and sensitivitiesThis list is no way complete. Please write with any health question you have. All questions and responses are held strictly confidential to protect your privacy. I will respond with relevant health information, useful books, thoughts, product options and links. All health information given will contain references. If we do not know the answer, we will either refer you to a website or another useful source. I am not a substitute for a qualified physician.For a sampling of my writing, you may view a number of my articles published here.Take charge of your health. Education and being informed is the best way.